welcome to gotham studio
and digital experiences.
is all about
Naming e logo design
Discover & research
Social media strategy
Website design & development
CSS Design Awards
4x Website of the day
5x Special kudos award
6x Innovation design award
6x UI design award
6x UX design award
1x Site of the day
3x Mobile Excellence
DOTY 2019 - Nominee 2019
Roberta Rebecca Salami
CEO & Founder
Chief Knowledge Officer
Social media manager
Digital advertising analyst
Head of WEB3
Owner & General manager
Protection of users' privacy is important for Gothamsiti S.r.l. ("Gothamsiti S.r.l."). This notice describes how Gothamsiti S.r.l. collects, utilizes and discloses personal information that users give to Gothamsiti S.r.l. as they use the website www.gothamsiti.it (hereinafter, the "Website").
Gothamsiti S.r.l., _____address, fax, email/pec____ is the Controller for personal data users provide to Gothamsiti S.r.l. through the Website.
Pursuant to article 28 of the EU Regulation 679/2016, Gothamsiti srl, Via Zima, 4, 25121 Brescia (BS), Italy, is appointed as Processor by Gothamsiti S.r.l. for the processing of your personal data.
Particularly, Gothamsiti srl is responsible for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures regarding servers in which your personal data are stored to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
In accordance with article 28 of the EU Regulation 679/2016, Processor may engage a Sub-Processor for carrying out specific processing activities on behalf of the controller.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
In accordance with Article 6 of EU Regulation 679/2016 the legal basis for processing your personal data is therefore a) the necessity to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract regarding Gothamsiti S.r.l.’s products and/or services (e.g. in order to provide you with technical or commercial documentation about Gothamsiti S.r.l. products, information about job vacancies, etc.); b) the legitimate interest of Gothamsiti S.r.l. concerning direct marketing purposes (e.g. in order to allow you receive further commercial material about Gothamsiti S.r.l.’s products and services on which you requested information in and/or about similar Gothamsiti S.r.l.’s products and services); c) your expressed consent (where given) to receiving Gothamsiti S.r.l. newsletter and commercial information.
4. USERS' DATA COLLECTED BY GOTHAMSITI S.r.l.
The Website automatically collects certain non-personal details about Website users (you), such the date and duration of connection to the Website, the internet address used to connect to the Website, the operating system that is being used, and the pages and images from the Website that have been viewed. This non-personal information is used for system and Website administration purposes and to improve the Website. The non-personal information may be disclosed to other people and stored permanently for future purposes.4.2 PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SPECIFICALLY PROVIDE
More specifically, you may be asked to provide Gothamsiti S.r.l. with the following personal data:
- email address
- physical address
- telephon number
- date of birth
- current occupation
- business name
- educational background/qualification
Your providing the above-mentioned personal data is optional. Your refusal to provide Gothamsiti S.r.l. with some or all such personal data will only entail that Gothamsiti S.r.l. will not be able to comply with your requests about Gothamsiti S.r.l.’s Products and Services or job vacancies.
5. OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to other websites or Internet resources. If you click on one of these links, you will be accessing a separate website. Gothamsiti S.r.l. has no responsibility or control over these websites or the actions that they may take to collect, use and disclose your personal data.
6. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Gothamsiti S.r.l. uses your personal data:
- to allow you to properly and safely visit the Website;
- to allow you sign up to receive the newsletter and information about the field in which Gothamsiti S.r.l. operates;
- to send commercial, advertising and illustrative materials about Gothamsiti S.r.l.'s products and services;
- to allow you to use the ‘Contact Us’ section (e.g. to ask for information in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract, etc.);
- to allow you to use the ‘Work With Us’ section;
- to improve Gothamsiti S.r.l.’s products;
- to improve the Website.
7. DISCLOSURE OF USERS' PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Gothamsiti S.r.l. staff may become aware of your personal and non-personal data. In particular, the data may be disclosed under the controller’s or Processor’s authority to the Controller's staff, the IT systems repair and maintenance staff (as well as to both the Processor’s IT staff and the Sub-Processor’s IT staff), to the marketing and commercial staff and to the personnel responsible for invoicing and accounts.
8. ACCURACY OF USER INFORMATION
Within reasonable limits, Gothamsiti S.r.l. will endeavour to ensure that personal data about users is accurate and comprehensive. You can help Gothamsiti S.r.l. to keep accurate records by informing the company of any changes to your personal information.
9. ANONYMOUS INFORMATION
Gothamsiti S.r.l. may utilize your personal data to create non-personal data about the use of the Website and the associated services. Subsequently, Gothamsiti S.r.l. may disclose the non-personal data to other people and permanently store it for future use.
10. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
I tuoi dati personali saranno archiviati ed elaborati in server situati all'interno del territorio dell'UE.
I tuoi dati personali saranno conservati per 2 anni ed esclusivamente in conformità con le finalità descritte nella presente Informativa sulla privacy.
In ogni caso, Gothamsiti S.r.l. può conservare tutti o alcuni dei tuoi dati personali per un periodo più lungo se necessario per l’accertamento, l’esercizio o la difesa di un diritto in sede giudiziaria.
11. PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
Gothamsiti S.r.l. never knowingly collects personal data about minors. If you realize that personal data has inadvertently been collected about a minor, simply send an email to Gothamsiti S.r.l. and the information will be removed from the systems. Users who are minors must not send or post any data on the Website.
12. ALTERATIONS TO THIS NOTICE
In order to adapt to changes at Gothamsiti S.r.l., ongoing technological developments and amendments to the law, this notice may be altered occasionally at Gothamsiti S.r.l.'s discretion.
You will receive a notification about these changes through the email address you have previously provided Gothamsiti S.r.l. with.
Gothamsiti S.r.l. will collect, use and disclose your personal data in accordance with the version of this notice that is in force at the time.
All new versions of the notice will be published on the Website. When using the Website, it is advisable to check the date of the notice and any changes that have been made since the last version, as well as to bookmark this page and check the notice in force regularly so that you are always aware of the version in use.
13. USERS’ RIGHTS
In accordance with Articles 7, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the UE Regulation 679/2016 you can, in any time, exercise the following rights, by contacting Gothamsiti S.r.l. at email@example.com:
- the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed;
- the right to obtain the access to your personal data;
- the right to request from the Controller rectification or erasure of your personal data;
- the right to request from the Controller restriction of processing of your personal data;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided (data portability);
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.